Feb 12, 2009

No More Sticky Shit

Fuck man, is it normal that it usually takes me about 9 long pieces of toilet paper to fully wipe my ass? Quite often my hand gets so tired of wiping, it goes numb. I hate this shit, man, it's depressing. I try not to think about it too much, but every now and then, when I have nothing to overload my mind with, I really lose my temper. If that's an everyday thing for many people, no wonder there is so much anger and suffering throughout the world. It makes me wanna hold it in as long as possible so that I don't have to go through the nightmare of wiping once again. I even tried using wet wipes and it takes me like 20 of these to get rid of the brown.


An average of 9 long pieces of TP used in 3 flushes (last flush may vary)

Some people suggest that I wash without wiping, but I find this to be disgusting, and not secure at all. How do you check if you've washed the shit? At least with toilet paper you can always look at your last piece of art and wipe until you've got a blank canvas. And with water, you're splashing chunks of feces all over the bathtub. You get shit under your fingernails, you get shit on the hairs of your thighs, you get shit on your pubes.

The shitting position that most people acquire turns out to be wrong. Here is the suggested correct one: bend your head forward and down to the position where your head is between your knees. Your back should be as close to parallel to the floor as possible. Your shoulders should touch your knees. Grab your legs between your ankle and knee. Pull your shoulders down against your knees and let it out! This way, they say, the shit goes out easier and it makes less of a mess. Bullshit. It didn't work for me.



Some people suggest removing the hair around the anus. That was the closest to a good solution. Although my feces were still sticky, at least there was less to wipe. The inconvenience of shaving was too much for me, though. I mean, I'm a guy who hates shaving his face, so... Months later, I finally found the real solution to the problem. After hours of research and lurking on internet forums, I discovered Psyllium Husk Powder and Dandelion Tea. Man, oh man. Do I love to take a shit now. It only takes me a couple of minutes and 2-3 pieces of toilet paper to wipe. It's like I'm a new person. I don't know what is it about these herbs, but they're powerful, man. So if you've got sticky feces, give it a shot, it worked for me.