Apr 15, 2010

Dear Haters

To all the haters who judge me for HAVING A CHOICE:

Fuck your manipulative bullshit, asshole. Fuck your self-righteous crap. I'm not obligated to put up with any of you douchebags. Just because you like to waste your time with me, doesn't mean I like to waste my time with you. Just because you "respect" me, doesn't mean I should respect you back. Respect is something you earn, you are not entitled to it. You like one-way relationships where only your opinion matters, and you should always have the upper hand. Hey fuckface, you demand that people listen to you, but you never listen to them. You're so pathetic in your attempt to "be heard" and "win", that you keep sending me hatemail that I never read.

I have an opinion and I act on it. That must drive you insane, because you're a passive shit and you can't do anything on your own terms. You're a coward conformist bitch. You keep lying to yourself that you're happy in your "prison cell", where you're forced to interact with your inmates, no matter how shitty they are. Whenever you see someone like me get out of "prison", and make real choices on who to interact with, it reminds you of the shit life that you have, and that's why you hate me so much. I'll keep reminding you of your bad choices (to make no choice is also a choice). You "imprison" yourself willingly.

You say I'll run out of friends. The only person running out of friends is you. Nobody likes you because of your shit attitude. You're against me and my writings because I could potentially inspire other people to realize their choice, and stop tolerating manipulative douchebags. That's against your interests, because you like controlling people and forcing them to interact with you. If people stopped complying, you would be left alone with nobody to make you feel less worthless. You hate yourself, that's why you can't understand me. You believe an individual's value is something external, dependent on other individuals' opinion, hence you are grateful to people who find you valuable. I will not be grateful to you for finding me valuable, because I already know that I am valuable, regardless of what you think.

Finding value in someone is not something valuable. Do you expect me to say "Thank you for finding me valuable"? That's bullshit. I don't need, nor expect, your praise. What I expect from you is reciprocity. And if I believe that my interaction with you is a waste of time, then surely, you've brought nothing to the table for me. I no longer have incentive to provide you with my "product" (whatever it is that you find valuable), because you never gave me anything in return, you big altruist! You've always been the altruist, haven't you, you big fat poser.

It's the same shit with families. "My mom loves me, therefore I should love her back". That's flawed logic. It doesn't make sense to value anyone's love. It's their behavior that matters. Love is not a virtue, it's a consequence of perceived virtue. It makes no sense to accept anyone's love as something good, if their behavior often hurts you. Some psychos kill their victims because they strongly believe the latter are better off dead. Love is a very subjective thing, you see. "I do this because I love you" won't convince me to love you back, if you just hit me in the face. Call it love, friendship, respect... it all comes down to subjective values and principles.

For the last time. I'm not obligated to tolerate anyone's bullshit, even if they have strong feelings for me, or whatever. If you're an asshole, I don't want you around. If you want my "product", buy it. I ain't giving it out for free anymore, and I surely won't be missing your praise.