Apr 10, 2010

Fuck Animal Rights

My view on animal rights - they shouldn't have any. I'm against rights overall, because a "right" can only be given by a third party authority with monopoly on violence. I don't like the idea of somebody going to jail for hurting an animal. Overall, I'm against any type of imprisonment, because punishment does not solve cruelty issues, it only causes more cruelty. You wanna make a lunatic less crazy? "Well, put him in a cell with other lunatics! It'll surely straighten him up". "Teach him the Bible". Are you fucking kidding me. By the time they're out, they're not only gonna be raping animals, they'd wanna rape you and your children and your mom. Fuck jail, and fuck rights.

Imagine a fucking zoopolice. Who's running it, animals? No, people are! You'll get cuffed by a police officer for hurting little Fifi. "Surely, little Fifi would contribute to the economy a lot more than you, so hell, let's put you in jail for being a cruel fuck, and send the dog to a spa. Surely it can pay for the service, it's a motherfucking dog! A citizen of this nation". No, the dog won't pay, tax payers will. You fuckheads will pay for both the dog's treatment and the sick fuck's prison cell. You wanna pay, fine, but keep me out of it. Your "animal rights" bullshit laws will have me forced to spend money on something I don't support. Rule of the majority, my ass. I bet most of you fucks would refuse to pay voluntarily, if it weren't made into a law.

I love animals. I treat them with great care, I'm super kind to them. But that doesn't change the fact that they are retards with no ability to cooperate with humans, other than being cute and submissive. I don't need to pet a cat right now, I need money. Surely a cat would give me comfort in the short term, and it would make me feel less sorry for myself, but think of the time I wasted there petting the motherfucker, that I could have spent on making money, or some other shit. It will give me comfort in the short term, but it won't help me with paying the rent. I can't charge the cat for making them a website.

Leave animals deal with their issues and take a look at yourself first. Why do you care about animals so much? What do they bring to the table for you? Do you really care about them? Or are you a self-righteous faggot who just gets pleasure out of morally condemning other faggots? You like to punish, because you were punished. You don't like animals. You like dominance. You like to see other people suffer under your first of "justice". You like revenge. That's alright, I don't care. But I won't let you force your "will" on me.