Nov 16, 2008

Fuck Diplomas

What do you wanna go to college for?
a) get a degree
b) get knowledge
c) score with hot sluts
If you answered (a) then GTFO. YOUR DOIN IT WRONG. I can't believe how many people blindly conform to these standards. The whole educational system is asshole-backwards. Education is now about getting a piece of paper, and if you want to acquire certain skills, you're supposed to do this on your own, as a side project, or during the course of work. People pay mad money for a fucking degree without realizing the fact that good employers DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about your education. You can claim you finished Batman School in Ponyland. They won't even ask you for the papers.
Manager: Can you do the job? Are you the kind of person we're looking for?
Retard: WELL, DUH, I GRADUATED FROM HARVARD!
Manager: Let me see those papers...
Manager: hmmm.... not too soft... I'm sorry, sir, I'm afraid I can't wipe my ass with that!
In case they do hire you based on your certificate, enjoy your shitty job, fag. The rest of your life is gonna suck. I keep getting advice from motherfuckers with a high degree. Ain't none of them is ever happy with their occupation. They keep saying "NO THIS IS NOT TRUE, I LOVE MY JOB!" and you can tell it's a lie from their painful grimace. If you really loved your job, you wouldn't be complaining about how tired you always are, douche bag. In the end of the day, it's all about justifying your bad choices so that you don't feel like you've wasted your life. Fucking bitch, you can't fool me, I ain't blind. Your degree ain't worth shit.

I've been thinking about my life and what I wanna do with it. I'm taking a bunch of interesting classes in college because I enjoy learning new things. I'm not on a certificate program because I don't wanna study shit I'm not comfortable with. Meanwhile, I've been trying to get closer to myself by studying philosophy and psychology on my own. No one gives me credit for that. Why is it that only when shit is on schedule people take it seriously. Only when authoritative figures are present. Shit is ridiculous. My relatives claim they care about me and yet they are against me taking the time to focus on my spirituality. A psychologically healthy individual can achieve everything he wants. Faggots wanna bring me down, threatening me with failure because I ain't working and I ain't getting a degree. They keep repeating it's a waste of time. All they care about is their pathetic beliefs that help them cope with years of bad choices.