Dec 25, 2008

Merry Fucking Christmas

Saying "Fucking" between "Merry" and "Christmas" doesn't make you less gay. That's like fucking a dude and pretending he's a chick. You either say "Marry Christmas" and admit that you're gay, or you don't say anything. I can't believe that people who claim to be atheists still follow the tradition and take part in this mass hypnosis. I mean yeah, it's a good holiday, people get to spend more money and stimulate the economy. I'm alright with that, but keep Jesus out of it. It's Satan's party, he's the one fucking shit up. Satan Lucas and his demons, working hard in the Temptation Workshop. Parents annually lend their children's souls in return for Satan's presents - weapons of mass psychological control. OBEY, be a "good" child! Satan's watching. You don't get a present if you misbehave. Satan SEES. Parents are happy with a soulless infant who blindly follows their commands, without ever questioning them, and that's why we don't see any rebels.

Fuck holidays, man... My present to you wouldn't really do much if I've been continuously working on your indoctrination and decay. It's all hypocrisy. You only call me on my Birthday, and I'm supposed to thank you for your kind wishes. Kind wishes mean nothing, plus, I didn't ask for your annoyance. A great tip from my brother: here's a thing you can do with every Greeting Card that you receive - scratch Sender's name and write yours instead, then send it back to them. If you received an e-card, go to the website where the link came from, choose the same card, copy-paste Sender's text, then put your name and email under it.

Holidays are the perfect time for nuisances to show up and ruin your good mood. They don't care about you, but they are afraid about their social status. Everything has to be perfect within the family around the holidays. You have to show how much you care, you have to show what a good and generous person you are. It doesn't really matter if you are any of these things. And I know most of you reading this would agree with me, and I know you're thinking this is old stuff and we all know this is so, but then the next time we meet you're giving me the same holiday bullshit. I'm so tired of arguing about traditions that this entry probably turned out boring and lifeless. I'm sure other people have written about this, so I don't really bother trying to be original. You get my point, I hate fakes, and all holidays do is promote hypocrisy.